Returning merchandise is easy! If you wish to return an item within 90 days of shipment, simply go through returns made easy online. Customers are responsible for any item lost or damaged in return shipping so we recommend insuring the package. Just complete the form (or a copy) on the back of your invoice and send it along with the merchandise you're returning. Returns should be sent to:
Sportsmans Guide, Returns Dept.
560 Armour Avenue
South St. Paul, MN 55075
- Returns must be initiated within 90 days of shipment.
- Sportsman’s Guide® branded merchandise (Guide Gear, HQ ISSUE, CASTLECREEK, HuntRite, Bolderton) have a Lifetime Guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. The lifetime guarantee is defined as the life of the product under normal wear and tear.
- Free Return shipping on Sportsman’s Guide® branded merchandise (Guide Gear, HQ ISSUE, CASTLECREEK, HuntRite, Bolderton) and on all clothing & footwear eligible for return. This does not cover any item for ordinary wear and tear, damage caused by accident, improper care or use, or the natural breakdown of colors or materials over extended time and use.
- Sportsman’s Guide® does not accept returns on ammunition, firearms, food, tree stands, black powder guns, crossbows, primers, electric utility vehicles, and explosive targets. In addition, customized or personalized items, gas, diesel, or kerosene items that have been fueled or oiled and items that store fuel that have been used.
- Perishable items are not returnable unless damaged or defective upon delivery, Contact Us for details.
- Items with customization or personalization cannot be returned unless they are damaged, defective or incorrect due to Sportsman’s Guide® error, Contact Us for details.
- After gas or diesel-powered products have been oiled or fueled, all manufacturer warranties are in effect and you must work with the manufacturer to obtain warranty service.
- Once opened, marine electronics, bows, sling shots, air guns, flare guns, body armor containing soft armor or armor plates, trolling motors, optics and ATN branded merchandise cannot be returned. All manufacturer warranties are in effect and must be returned to the manufacturer for warranty service. Warranty information is provided in the instruction manual with your product.
- Gift Cards and e-gift cards may not be returned. Gift cards are also not redeemable for cash, except where required by law.
- If you receive a DEFECTIVE item please go through returns made easy online.
- If you receive INCORRECT, DAMAGED OR MISSING items, please Contact Us.
- Our Satisfaction Guarantee/Return Policy does not cover any item for ordinary wear and tear, damage caused by accident, natural disaster, improper care or use, or the natural breakdown of colors or materials over extended time and use.
- Any returns received that do not qualify for our Satisfaction Guarantee/Return Policy will be returned to the customer at their expense. When possible, the expense will be charged to the credit card on file for the purchase. This includes items that are non-returnable, damaged, mis-used or not purchased from Sportsman’s Guide®.
- We do not accept packages that are shipped COD or freight collect.
- We do not provide an exchange option. Simply place a new order for the desired merchandise. Since items tend to sell out quickly; we recommend immediately placing an order for the replacement merchandise.
- Flat-rate shipping labels are available to eligible U.S. customers online or through Customer Service. Flat-rate shipping label fees will be deducted from your merchandise credit/refund.
- Shipping labels, besides the courtesy label attached to your invoice, are emailed and will need to be printed by the customer.
- Oversized / heavy items may require additional return shipping, you will be notified during the return process online.
- Packages refused by customers will be refunded for merchandise total only, shipping and handling charges for both the delivery and return shipping are non-refundable.
- Refunds and merchandise credits are for returned merchandise total only, shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. If a coupon was used on the order, you’ll receive a refund/credit, minus the coupon value.
- Sportsman’s Guide® reserves the right to limit or decline returns.
- Commercial Accounts have a 30-day return policy.
- For International return information please click here.
If you have questions, please Contact Us
Click for details on our Satisfaction Guarantee / Lowest Price Guarantee
We reserve the right to update our return policy at any time and without prior notice by posting the revised version on our site. These changes will be effective as of the date we post the revised version on our site.