You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $94.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $237.49 Non-Member $249.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: EMM300WR6O
Weatherby® Mark V® EuromarkTM Bolt Action .300 Weatherby Magnum Centerfire Rifle.
Nothing shoots flatter, hits harder or is more accurate. Since 1958, the Mark V has been earning its stripes with proven performance as "the world's strongest bolt action," and nothing has changed with the introduction of this Mark V Euromark .300 Weatherby Magnum Rifle. It combines the striking beauty of oil-finished walnut and bead-blasted blue metalwork with legendary Weatherby performance. From the rock-solid receiver to the durable 3-rings-of-steel design, you get unrivaled out-of-the-box accuracy and dependability. In fact, Weatherby believes in their rifle so much they guarantee you can shoot a 1.5" 3-shot group at 100 yards using specified premium ammo.
Weatherby Mark V Euromark Bolt Action Rifle Features:
- Guaranteed to shoot a 1.5" (or better) 3-shot group at 100 yards
- Bead-blasted matte blue metalwork
- Three-rings-of-steel design for extra strength and structural integrity
- Fluted bolt body allows high-pressure gas to escape
- 54° bolt lift for rapid follow-up shots
- 1-Pc. alloy trigger guard
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Equipped with swivel studs and Pachmayr® Decelerator® recoil pad
- 1" drop at comb / 1.62" drop at heel / .5" Monte Carlo
- Custom-grade, diamond point checkering
- Made in the USA
- Caliber: .300 Weatherby Magnum
- Action: Bolt
- Capacity: 3 + 1
- Barrel length: 26"
- Barrel style: #2 contour
- Barrel twist: 1:10"
- Stock: Oil-finished Monte Carlo walnut with ebony pistol grip and forend
- Length of pull: 13.62"
- Trigger: Adjustable
- Safety: 2-position
- Overall length: 46.62"
- Overall weight: 8 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips