You May Also Like
- Non-Member $279.99 Buyer's Club $251.99
- Non-Member $119.99 Buyer's Club $107.99
- Non-Member $64.99 Buyer's Club $58.49
- Non-Member $44.99 Buyer's Club $40.49
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Lumberjack tough: WATERPROOF Men's 8" Chippewa Plain Toe Loggers. Handcrafted quality. No shortcuts, no half - measures.
That's what sets Chippewa® apart. Since 1901 they've been creating footwear based on simple, fundamental rules. Most notably, using only the best materials, the best construction techniques and the most innovative technology. The result?
Integrity-rich Boots with a work ethic you can count on, day-in, day-out. This Pair in particular brings to the jobsite unparalleled protection, cushioned comfort and slip-resistant stability to keep you focused on the t ask at hand. With a century-long resume of churning out only the best, why even bother with the rest?Legendary footwear for hire:
- Heavily-oiled leather uppers repel water and the elements
- Chip-A-Tex® waterproof bootie
- Texon insole wicks moisture away from the foot to keep as dry as possible... anti-microbial properties prevent bacteria growth too
- Taibrelle® lining for dry, easy-breathing, comfy feet
- Orthopedic insole engineered for maximum comfort and protection
- Goodyear welt adds to boot durability and allows soles to be completely replaceable
- Vibram Tacoma Logger outsoles with Yellow Plug combine top-traction with the best durability
- 8" h., 34 ozs. each. Bay apache.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart.