Guide Gear Men's 17" Rubber Boots, 1,600 Gram Thinsulate Ultra From Left to Right: Realtree Xtra / Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity / Mossy Oak Break-Up Country
Serious warmth. No-slip ankle fit. Built like a tank.
You May Also Like
Non-Member $99.99 Buyer's Club $89.99
Non-Member $103.99 Buyer's Club $93.59
Irish Setter Men's Rutmaster 800 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation Rubber Boots, Mossy Oak Break-Up InfinityNon-Member $95.99 Buyer's Club $86.39
Non-Member $179.99 Buyer's Club $161.99
Non-Member $169.99 Buyer's Club $152.99
Non-Member $89.99 Buyer's Club $80.99
Non-Member $119.99 Buyer's Club $107.99
Non-Member $109.99 Buyer's Club $98.99
Non-Member $16.99 Buyer's Club $15.29
Non-Member $24.99 Buyer's Club $22.49
Non-Member $19.99 Buyer's Club $17.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
"It's freezing! You can't go out there," they'll say. You'll laugh and say "Of course I can! Because I have these." And you'll point to your Guide Gear® Boots. Then, you'll explain that Guide Gear Boots feature a combination of 1,600 grams of ThinsulateTM Ultra insulation, waterproof scent-free rubber, and sure-grip outsole... so not only are they super-warm, they're scent-stealthy and sure-footed too.
So go ahead. Brave the worst. Let the worry-warts stay behind while you forge ahead toward glory.
Heavy-duty quality for guys who push it to the limit.
It starts with a durable rubber upper that's thicker and more substantial than most. Then, we added a toe guard, heel guard, and shin guard, so they have a little more "oomph" in high-wear areas. Then, we put it all together with seam-sealed construction for guaranteed durability and sure waterproofing.
So what's the big deal with the ankle-fit design?
It's simple... the ankle fit design stays snug at the ankles, delivering a comfortable fit that won't slip or shift while you walk. They feel more like "real boots," with responsive fit that's leaps and bounds better than cheap, stiff rubber boots out there. So whether you're scrambing up a hillside or pathfinding through an unwelcoming marsh, our Rubber Boots are with you every step of the way.
- Durable rubber uppers are thicker and more substantial than most, so they can take a lot of punishment. Our rubber is also scent-free, meaning those nosey whitetails will never smell you coming
- 1,600 grams of premium Thinsulate Ultra Insulation defeats the cold to keep your tootsies warm and comfortable in extreme temperatures
- 100% waterproof, seam-sealed construction provides ultimate protection against wet, frozen feet
- Toe guard, heel guard, and shin guard provide more "beef" where it counts, keeping your feet safer while upping the durability factor
- Steel shank between the insole and outsole adds firm underfoot support, which helps fight fatigue and adds a protective layer between you and puncture wounds and stone bruises
- Removable polyurethane insole is thicker and more comfortable than the skimpy, paper-thin insoles you'll find on lesser boots
- Gusseted calf expands to accommodate pants or larger calves good news for you lumberjacks with tree-trunk legs
- Cupped rubber sure-grip outsoles deliver ground-grabbing bite for reliable traction on ice, snow, mud, and other dicey terrain
- Each stands approx. 17"h., for full coverage, and weighs approx. 53 ozs.
Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed!Features & BenefitsKey Specifications
- Item number: 292568
- Upper material: Rubber
- Insulation: 1,600 gram Thinsulate Ultra
- Waterproof: Yes
- Color: Mossy Oak Break-Up® Infinity or Realtree Xtra®
- Height (taken using a size 9): 17"
- Weight per boot (using a size 9): 53 ozs.