You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Non-Member $134.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Details & Specs
The Guide Gear® ATV Cab Enclosure protects you from the nasty weather that's trying to force you back inside. Whether rain, sleet, snow, or high winds, you'll feel secure and not lose your cool, or heat, in this Enclosure. Constructed of ProtekX fabric with a polyurethane backing, it's protected from extra weather and abrasion. Plus, the Enclosure is UV-resistant to prevent it from fading and becoming grey in a month. Rugged steel frames keep your enclosure in place and give it extra strength to wage battle with the forces of nature.
What about when it's nice outside?
When nature gives you great weather, simply roll up the doors and secure them with the snap strap. This strap will hold them up and out of the way, even with the way you drive through the woods. The large, clear windows let you enjoy the scenery around you, while protecting you from the bugs. rocks, and flying debris. Take a look at the window after a ride, and you'll see what could have hit you, or worse, what you could have swallowed.
- Rugged steel tube frame with powder-coat finish
- UV-resistant ProtekXTM fabric with polyurethane backing for extra weather and abrasion protection
- Keeps bad weather out and heat in
- Large, clear windows
- Zip-closure doors for fast entry. Roll up and stay open with a snap strap
- Installs in minutes.
- Fits most ATVs with racks
Enjoy your ride more and order today!
Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed!Features & BenefitsKey Specifications
- Item Number: 209723
- Color: Black
- Frame material: Steel
- Frame finish: Powder coated
- Fabric material: UV-resistant ProtekXTM with polyurethane backing
- Dimensions: 63.75"l. x 35"w. x 42.5"h.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips