Long-range clay duster.
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $193.79 Non-Member $203.99
- Buyer's Club $312.54 Non-Member $328.99
- Buyer's Club $432.24 Non-Member $454.99
- Details & Specs
- Browning® BPS Trap 12 Gauge Pump Action Shotgun
The Browning BPS Trap has a well-deserved reputation for long-lasting durability and all-weather reliability. With features like rigid dual machined-steel action bars and a forged and machined-steel receiver, combined with legendary Browning balance and handling, it should come as no surprise that the BPS has gained such a high level of respect. The BPS Trap is an exceptional trap-shooting shotgun with beautiful engraving on the receiver and a high-grade walnut stock.
- Forged and machined steel receiver and dual steel action bars for the strongest action on the market
- Shells are loaded and ejected from the bottom, leaving one less port for dirt and debris to enter the action
- Magazine cut-off feature allows the shooter to eject a shell from the chamber without cycling a shell from the magazine
- Includes full, modified and improved cylinder chokes
- Item Number: 638749
- Gauge: 12
- Action: Pump
- Capacity: 4+1
- Barrel length: 30"
- Barrel finish: Polished blued
- Stock: Satin-finished black walnut with raised comb
- Length of pull: 14.375"
- Chamber: 2.75"
- Receiver material: Forged and machined steel
- Sights: HiViz ProComp fiber optic sight with ivory mid bead
- Overall length: 51"
- Overall weight: 8.1 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 012242403
- UPC: 023614255819
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips