These Work Boots thrive amid snow, mud, dirt and other substances that typical footwear isn't made for, and they're outfitted with a steel toe. They're also 100% waterproof, and feature a Trac-Lite outsole offering superior grip on wet surfaces. Comfortable, with an EVA insole , and built to last, since they're constructed of a high-quality rubber. And with that steel toe, you'll worry less about falling objects or toe-stubbing "heavy metal." From LaCrosse®, the Bootmaking experts since 1897.
In case you were wondering:
- Constructed of 100% waterproof ZXT ozone and abrasion-resistant rubber, with a high-tensile strength for greater tear-resistance and durability
- Removable EVA insole for all-day cushioning
- Trac-Lite outsole for all-around traction in mud, rain, snow and other loose terrain
- Contoured heel prevents slippage and provides a more secure fit
- Steel shank for support
- Steel Toe meets or exceeds F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH PR MT standards
- Extra rubber protective toecap and shovel arch guard for added protection, durability
- Each approx. 16" h., 44 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart below. Better work conditions await! Order these Work Boots ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Men's LaCrosse® 16" Premium Steel Toe
Knee Work Boots, Black