Military Surplus Notice
NOTICE TO PURCHASERS OF MILITARY SURPLUS ITEMS FROM SPORTSMAN'S GUIDE, INC. WHO PLAN TO EXPORT TO ANY OTHER COUNTRY
The following notices are hereby provided to you as a purchaser/receiver of military surplus property from Sportsman's Guide, Inc. pursuant to End-Use Certificate, DLA Form 1822, Section III:
- The use, disposition, export and re-export of this property is subject to all applicable U.S. Laws and Regulations, including but not limited to the Arms Export Control Act (22 USC 2751 et seq.); Export Control Reform (50 USC 4801-4851); Executive Order 13222, as amended; International Traffic in Arms Regulations (22 CFR 120 et seq.); Export Administration Regulations (15 CFR 730 et seq.); Foreign Assets Control Regulations (31 CFR 500 et seq.) and the Espionage Act (18 USC 793 et seq.); which, among other things, prohibit:
- The making of false statements and concealment of any material information regarding the use or disposition, export or re-export of the property, and
- Any use, disposition, export or re-export of the property not permitted by applicable statute and regulation.
- The submission of false or misleading information and/or concealment of any material facts regarding the use, disposition or export of this property may constitute a violation of provisions of 18 USC 793/1001, 22 USC 2778/2779, 50 USC 4819. Sanctions for violations will be in conformity with U.S. laws and regulations (including Federal Acquisition Regulations and DoDD 2030.8) and may include the denial of U.S. export privileges and of any participation in future U.S. Government contracts.
- Transfer of items on the U.S. Munitions List (USML) and Commerce Control List Items (CCLI) by you are subject to the requirements of the appropriate licensing department or agency. In many cases, an export license or other authorization may be required. With respect to USML, registration of your business with the Department of the State may also be required. It is your responsibility to determine what the applicable requirements may be and to obtain all necessary authorization or approvals.
- Any records of resale in your possession should be available for Trade Security Controls Office review (if requested), and the government expects you to cooperate with all authorized government representatives to verify the existence and condition of USML/CCLI.