- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small red pepper, cored, cut into thin strips
- 1 small yellow pepper, cored, cut into thin strips
- 1 sweet potato, peeled, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons Thai green curry paste
- 3 cups cooked turkey, shredded
- 1 tablespoon basil pesto
- 3-1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 cup snow peas, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 4 cups cooked jasmine rice
In a large frying pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add onion, peppers, and sweet potato, and cook over medium-low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until softened. Add the curry paste and cook for another minute. Add turkey, pesto, and coconut milk, and simmer for three minutes, stirring occasionally. Toss in the snow peas and coriander, and serve over jasmine rice.
Recipe courtesy of farmersalmanac.com. Click to order the Farmer's Almanac!