The Tundra® 65 is home on the range, in the field, on the water, and wherever icy-cold temps are needed in remote destinations. The premium PermaFrostTM insulation in the walls and lid give it unmatched ice retention compared with lesser coolers on the market. Its virtually indestructible rotomolded construction can withstand up to 1,500-lbs. of grizzy bear gnawing action when padlocked.
The final touch? Comes with a YETI® dry goods basket that keeps foods dry and recognizable—so soggy sandwiches be gone!
- Holds 39 cans with 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- 56-lb. ice capacity; is also dry-ice compatible
- Virtually indestructible rotomolded polyethylene construction
- Walls have 2" of PermaFrostTM insulation; lids have 3" for unmatched ice retention
- LipGripTM handles, plus rope handles make it easier to haul
- Molded-in, heavy-duty T-RexTM lid latches for secure close
- Freezer-style ColdLockTM gasket locks in the cold
- BearFootTM non-slip feet keep the cooler in place
- Leakproof VortexTM drain system for easy draining
- AnchorPointTM tie-down slots help secure it to your boat, trailer or truck bed
- Molded-in padlock holes; when locked, it's bear-resistant certified
- Full-length, molded-in hinge won’t hyper extend or break
- Includes YETI® dry-goods basket
- Manufacturer's 5-year warranty
Put it on ice!