The Tundra® 65 is home on the range, in the field, on the water, and wherever icy-cold temps are needed in remote destinations. Premium PermaFrostTM insulation in the walls and lid give it unmatched ice retention. Virtually indestructible rotomolded construction can withstand up to 1,500-lbs. of grizzly bear gnawing action when padlocked. Plus, it comes with a YETI® dry goods basket that keeps foods dry and recognizable—so soggy sandwiches be gone!
- Holds 39 cans with 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- 56-lb. ice capacity; is also dry ice compatible
- Virtually indestructible rotomolded polyethylene construction
- Walls have 2" of PermaFrostTM insulation; lids have 3" for unmatched ice retention
- LipGripTM handles, plus rope handles make it easier to haul
- Molded-in, heavy-duty T-RexTM lid latches for secure close
- Freezer-style ColdLockTM gasket locks in the cold
- BearFootTM non-slip feet keep the cooler in place
- Leakproof VortexTM drain system for easy draining
- AnchorPointTM tie-down slots help secure it to your boat, trailer or truck bed
- Molded-in padlock holes; when locked, it's bear-resistant certified
- Full-length, molded-in hinge won’t hyper extend or break
- Includes YETI® dry-goods basket
- Manufacturer's 5-year warranty
Put it on ice!