The Tundra® 110 is the cooler you want should you need to preserve that icy relationship with your catch, harvest or beverages. Extra-thick FatWallTM design and PermaFrostTM insulation boasts a secret power called "ice retention," which it musters up at your will. Its virtually indestructible rotomolded construction can withstand up to 1,500-lbs. of grizzly bear gnawing action when padlocked.
The final touch? It comes with a YETI® dry goods basket that keeps foods dry and recognizable—so soggy sandwiches be gone!
- Holds 65 cans with 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- 101-lb. ice capacity; is also dry-ice compatible
- Virtually indestructible rotomolded polyethylene construction
- Extra-thick FatWallTM design and PermaFrostTM insulation for unmatched ice retention
- Heavy-duty rubber T-RexTM lid latches for a secure close
- Polyester rope handles and LipGripTM handles make it easy to haul
- Freezer-style ColdLockTM gasket locks in the cold
- BearFootTM non-slip feet keep the cooler in place
- Leakproof VortexTM drain system for easy draining
- Molded-in AnchorPointTM tie-down points help secure it to your boat, trailer or truck bed
- Molded-in padlock holes; when locked, it's bear-resistant certified
- Full-length, molded-in hinge won’t hyper extend or break
- Recessed floor near the drain lets water completely escape
- Includes YETI® dry-goods food basket
- Manufacturer's 5-year warranty
- 37"l. x 18"w. x 20"h., 39 lbs.