Danner® Light II Hiking Boots Step into the rugged durability and all - day comfort of these tough hiking boots.
One of Danner®'s most classic hiking boots! Loaded with impressive features including rugged, waterproof nubuc leather and Cordura® uppers, the world-class traction of one of Vibram®'s best-known outsoles and classic stitch-down construction.Take a look:
- Hiking boots with waterproof, nubuc leather / 1,000 denier Cordura® upper
- Durable stitch-down construction provides these hiking boots with greater stability
- Swiss-fold gusset locks out debris
- GORE-TEX® waterproof / breathable liner for unbeatable wetness protection
- Uninsulated hiking boots for cool, breathable comfort
- Cambrelle® moisture-wicking lining
- Airthotic® footbed provides added support, reduces fatigue and cushions your step for all-day comfort
- Rubber / polyurethane midsole with cushioned insole board
- Fiberglass shank adds stability
- Padded collar gives added comfort on long hikes
- Vibram® 148 Kletterlift outsole provides a reliable combination of traction and stability
- Last: 650.
- Each stands approx. 6" h., weighs approx. 30 1/2 ozs.
- Made in USA.
There's nothing better for your feet! State Width: narrow, medium or wide; and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Women's in medium width only.
Order ONLINE Today!