You May Also Like
- Non-Member $54.99
- Buyer's Club $47.69 Non-Member $52.99
- Non-Member $59.99
- Non-Member $89.99
- Non-Member $899.99
- Non-Member $579.99
- Non-Member $329.99
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $67.49 Non-Member $74.99
- Details & Specs
Warne Scope Rings are the strongest, most durable fixed mounting systems you can buy!
Mount your scope the right way. These Warne Fixed Rings use a secure Torx-style socket clamp for a secure mounting,are wider to hold your scope firmly in place and use a the square recoil key to ensure a maximum bearing surface to the receiving bases.
The recoil key in the front and rear rings ensures a no-slip recoil surface for a secure hold. Designed to fit Warne bases, all Weaver cross slot and mil-spec Picatinny-style bases and rails.
- A "no-slip" positive recoil surface about base withstands heavy recoil
- Square recoil control key allows protection against swaging and peening
- 4 Torx-style T-15 socket cap screws provide a secure mount
- Low: .25"h., fits 24-42mm objective, 4.6 oz.
- Medium: .375"h., fits 42-52mm objective, 5.3 oz.
- High: .525"h., fits 50-56mm objective, 6.2 oz.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 580947
- Construction: Stainless steel
- Tube size: 30mm
- Mfg. Number: Low (213M), Medium (214M), High (215M)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips