Using Snaring Sets is the oldest-school way to capture animals for survival food. All of the Snares are made of strong cable, with a Micro Lock system on the small sizes and Cam Lock on larger sizes for a firm hold. Make sure these snares are part of your bug out bag contents. Please check local regulations on snares.
- 6 small game snares - 30" long, 3/64" diameter 7/7 cable with #11 swivel and micro-locks
- 6 Raccoon/Beaver snares - 60" long, 3/32" diameter 7/7 cable with #9 swivel, micro-lock and universal support collar
- 2 Coyote snares - 84" long 3/32 diameter 7/7 cable with #9 swivel and cam-lock
- 2 Wolf/Hog snares - 96" long 1/8 diameter 7/7 cable with #9 swivel and cam-lock
- 14-gauge tire wire and instructions