To get your point of aim to meet your point of impact, meet the SIG SAUER® ROMEO5TM Red Dot Sight. The 1X magnification and unlimited eye relief create an ultra-low parallax keeping the red dot parallel to the bore of your firearm to maintain target acquisition regardless of eye position. MOTAC motion sensing technology adds to the extended battery life (50,000+ hours) by powering up the sight upon movement and shutting down when idle for two minutes. Ultra-efficient red LED illumination makes for excellent visibility in daylight settings. The durable aluminum housing is IPX-7 rated for waterproof and fogproof performance. Side-loading battery compartment allows you to replace the battery without removing it from the mount.
- High-performance lens coatings provide excellent light transmittance and red dot contrast
- 2 MOA LED red dot reticle provides 10 illumination (8 daylight plus 2 night vision) settings for maximum visibility regardless of light conditions
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) technology powers up the illumination when needed and shuts down when idle for two minutes
- Ultra-efficient red LED illumination for daylight visibility and adds to the 50,000+ hours of battery life
- Lightweight aluminum housing is durable and IPX-7 rated for waterproof, fogproof performance
- M1913 Picatinny rail mount provides an industry standard method for mounting on a wide range of firearms
- Includes a M1913 Picatinny low mount and 1.41" riser mount for a true co-witness