Ruger® Mini-14® .223 Remington Semi-automatic Ranch Rifle
An American classic with a stellar reputation. For decades, Ruger Mini-14 rifles have been the choice for everything from plinking, to farm and ranch work, to deep woods hunting and personal defense. Their short barrels and overall short length make them favorites in any application where reliability, maneuverability and ease of handling are priorities.
Ideal for hunting small and medium-sized game, the Mini-14 Ranch Rifle is designed to easily accept aftermarket scopes and sights, and features side ejection to clear top-mounted accessories. Plus, the Mini-14 includes a patented recoil buffer that protects your scope from damage and helps keep you on target when multiple shots are needed.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning
- Simple, rugged, Garand-style action with breechbolt locking system, a fixed-piston gas system and self-cleaning moving gas cylinder provides unparalleled reliability under harsh operating conditions
- Patented, integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field
- Accurate sighting system with ghost ring adjustable rear aperture sight and a protected, non-glare post blade front sight
- Receiver is drilled and tapped for mounting the included Picatinny rail
- Includes two 5-rd. magazines, scope rings and Picatinny rail