You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Popular with hunters, this winch is powered by Honda's 4-stroke GX-35cc engine with a 1,545-lb, pulling force at a rate of 33' per minute. And thanks to the capstan design, there is no limit to rope length. When the engine is running, the capstan drum is always turning…you simply have to pull on the rope to apply friction to pull the load. You'll be able to pull WHAT you want, WHERE you want, with constant pull power! No more stuck quads, blocked trails, difficult game retrievals or other delays to your day. Of course, it's portable and easy to use, and this Kit gives everything you need to get up and running. It even comes with a convenient storage/carry case.
Protect your Winch while on the go.
The purpose built transport case is ideal to carry and store your Portable Winch securely. It's rugged, made of high-impact plastic with molded location for the winch. Equipped with one strap on each side, it easily attaches to your ATV (QUAD), snowmobile, Side-by-Side or other vehicle. It is also designed to perfectly fit the Backpack (Item No. 633910).
- Honda 4-stroke GX-35cc engine
- Max. pulling force is 1,545 lbs. at 33'/min.
- 76mm capstan drum
- High-impact plastic carry case
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 635802
- Mfg. Number: PCW3000-CK
- Certification: CE
- Max. Pulling force: 1,545 lbs.
- Speed: 33'/min.
- Engine/motor: Honda 4-stroke GX-35cc - all positions
- Gear Box: Aluminium alloy
- Gears: Heat-treated 3-stage spur gears. Shafts mounted on ball bearings. Oil bath lubrication
- Gear Ratio: 200:1
- Brake: Anti-reversing needle bearing
- Clutch: N/A - Direct Drive
- Drum turns with engine idling: Yes
- Work Cycle: Continuous
- Capstan Drums: 76mm installed
- Rope: Low-stretch, double-braided polyester - unlimited length
- Rope Diameter: 3/8" to 5/8" (3/8" is ideal)
- Anchor: 60mm x 2m polyester sling
- Measures: 14.6" x 13.75" x 10.25"h.
- Weighs: 20.9 lbs.
- Material: High-impact plastic
- Measures: 18.5" x 17.3" x 6.7"h.
- Weighs: 17.5 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips