You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $188.99 Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
Portable Winch Co. PCA-1270 Open Face Corner Block.
This Corner Block lets you change the line-pull direction of a log to avoid obstacles or to position it parallel to the trail. The Corner Block is very useful with an ATV to get some lift on the rope or to double your line and power. Use it with the pulley facing down for best results, as it will prevent the rope from jumping out of the block when there is slack.
- 4,400 lbs. working load limit
- Zinc-plated steel construction
- Works with ropes from 1/4" diam. to 1/2" diam.
- Measures 9 7/8 x 4 x 4"h.
- Weighs 5 1/2 lbs. Not designed for steel cable.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips