Classic military looks, mass-produced for maximum budget efficiency. There's no specific model these Watches are copied from... but if you've seen displays of WWII-vintage Watches the general style will seem awfully familiar. This water-resistant Military-style Army Watch is crafted from corrosion-resistant stainless steel to protect inner workings from water, sweat, humidity, dirt, grease and other rough treatment. We have years of positive feedback on quality, with many customers on their 2nd or 3rd model and still coming back for more. On the lake, in the hunting stand, or around the shop, this Watch keeps on ticking after being knocked around.
- Manufactured based on classic field-tested military watch designs
- Keep an extra in your tools, glove box, tackle, camping pack or survival kit for dependable timekeeping in a pinch
- Durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel body
- Precision Japanese movement keeps you on track every second of the day
- Smooth sweep second hand
- Glow-in-the-dark hands and markers for easy night reading
- Markers show both civilian (12-hour) and military (24-hour) time
- 2 nylon bands are both long-wearing and rot-resistant... use either black or olive drab green to suit your style
- Water-resistant for durable use in bad weather or in the Great Outdoors
- Date window at 3 o'clock for quick reference
- Requires 377 watch batteries
- 1.12" diameter face, 0.75" wide bands (black and olive drab)
- Length of band is 9"
Keep the time running on your next big adventure. Buy in on this Military-style Stainless Steel Army Watch right now!