A drop-in replacement for your AR, offering a wobble-free fit, improved cheek weld, and battery storage. streamlined, anti-snag profile shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The ACS also features a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability and accuracy.
Dual, rear accessible, water-resistant battery storage tubes and an integral storage compartment in the butt of the stock provide multiple storage options. And it comes standard with a thick rubber butt-pad to prevent slippage, even with body armor or modular gear.
- Mounts on mil.-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included)
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfort
- 2 water-resistant battery storage tubes on the left and right sides of the stock
- Each tube stores up to 3 CR123 lithium or 2 AA batteries
- Storage compartment in tail of stock with positive latching access door on right hand side
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes wobble
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Replaceable rubber butt pad offers anti-slip surface
- Compatible with receiver-mount sling attachments
- ITAR-controlled product
- Made in the USA
- 3.25" length of pull adjustment range
- Approx. 14 ozs.