Magnum Research Desert Eagle Mark XIX .357 Magnum Semi-automatic Handgun. Hollywood looks, magnum firepower, big-time "cool factor"... what are you waiting for?
If the thought of throwing some heavy loads downrange makes your mouth water, if you're a firm believer in "go big or go home," the Desert Eagle Mark XIX is the powerhouse you've been looking for.
Magnum Research Desert Eagle Mark XIX Semi-automatic Pistol special features:
- High-quality carbon steel barrel, frame and slide
- Weaver® style accessory rail
- Integral muzzle brake helps control flip and recoil
- Durable black oxide finish
- Generous 8.5" sight radius, the longer the better, and the Desert Eagle delivers on the "longer"
- Easy to switch to another chambering with the correct barrel, bolt assembly and magazine (not included)
- 4-lb. (approx.) single-action trigger pull.
- Caliber: .357 Magnum
- Action: Semi-automatic (SA / DA)
- Capacity: 9
- Barrel length: 6"
- Frame: Carbon steel
- Grips: Polymer
- Sights: Fixed combat-type
- Overall length: 10.75"
- Overall height: 6.25"
- Overall weight: 4 lbs., 9 ozs.
Order yours today!