You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $854.99 Non-Member $899.99
Ruger Mini-14 Tactical Rifle, Semi-Automatic, .223 Remington / 5.56 NATO, Centerfire, 20 Rounds, 20 Round CapacityBuyer's Club $788.49 Non-Member $829.99
- Buyer's Club $759.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $75.99 Non-Member $79.99
ATI Omni-Hybrid Maxx P3 M4 Flat Top,Semi-Automatic,5.56 NATO/.223 Remington, 16" Barrel, 30+1 RoundsBuyer's Club $360.99 Non-Member $379.99
- Buyer's Club $284.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Details & Specs
It's built around the proven Howa 1500 barreled action…but the Archangel takes it to the next level, with heavy barrel, Archangel AA1500 precision stock, and aluminum pillar bedding to ensure perfect metal-to-metal contact between the action and the bottom metal. Cheek weld and length-of-pull are both click-adjustable for perfect fit, and the stock is fully ambidextrous.
Mix in some of the classic Howa features like the awesome H.A.C.T. 2-stage trigger and Hogue® overmolded stock, and you're looking at a winner.
- Built around the classic Howa 1500 barreled action
- Archangel AA1500 precision rifle stock is a fully-ambidextrous gooseneck-style stock with palm swell
- Click-adjustable cheek weld and length of pull
- Secure storage compartment
- Aluminum pillar bedding ensures perfect metal-to-metal contact between the action and the bottom metal
- 20" heavy barrel for solid accuracy
- Howa Actuator Controlled Trigger (H.A.C.T.) for a crisp, light trigger pull and consistent let-off
- Integrated forend flush-fit bipod with push button for one-hand deployment
- Includes one 10-rd. detachable mag
Order now!Key Specifications
- Caliber: .223 Remington
- Action: Bolt
- Capacity: 10+1
- Barrel length: 20"
- Barrel style: Heavy, threaded
- Twist: 1:9
- Stock: Archangel AA1500 ambidextrous w/adjustable cheek weld and length of pull
- Length of pull: 13.5-14.5"
- Trigger: Match-quality 2-stage H.A.C.T.
- Safety: 3 position
- Overall length: 40-41"
- Overall weight: 11.2 lbs.
- MFG Number: HAR75121
- UPC: 682146372298
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips