In 1963, LaCrosse® introduced the Burly—an insulated, do-it-all Rubber Boot that customers knew they could always trust. Today, these Boots are alive and well. They’re still made from proven ZXT rubber that's naturally scent-free, durable, and resistant to cracking. They're still built to perform under the harshest conditions. And they're still the Boots you can call on to get the job done.
- Foam insulation for warmth to take the edge off the cold
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant, scent-free rubber upper - 100% waterproof and tear-resistant
- Air-Grip outsole delivers outstanding all-around traction in mud, snow and loose terrain
- Ankle-FitTM design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of your foot better and locks your heel in place, preventing rubbing and chafing
- Cam-loc buckle provides a customized fit and is easily adjustable to accommodate clothing
- 9mm wool felt midsole with a foam-insulated bottom helps insulate against cold ground and adds cushioning
- Fiberglass shank for lightweight underfoot support
- Temp. rating: -20°F to +60°F
- Each approx. 18" h., 43 ozs.