You May Also Like
- Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $58.49 Non-Member $64.99
- Details & Specs
Shaking in your boots? Well, the cavalry has arrived in the form of Kamik® Cody Extreme-Cold Boots that keep you warm down to a toe-curling -100°F! The secret is Zylex® 4F, a four-layer system that wicks moisture away, conforms to your foot, traps in body heat and keeps cold air from getting in. The 20mm Zylex liner and 11mm Zylex insole work in tandem to provide heavyweight warmth for the coldest places on the planet.
How they're made.
Cody Boots feature waterproof leather uppers with 1,000-denier nylon underlays, forming an upper half of the boot that's extraordinarily durable. The lower half of the Boot is wrapped with Kamik's innovative Rubber(He). As light as helium and as strong as iron, Rubber(He) offers superior durability and flexibility at 50% of the weight of natural rubber. And they're made right here in the USA, to the highest standards, ensuring consistent quality, comfort and durability.
- Temp. rated to -100°F
- Leather upper with 1,000D nylon underlays are ruggedly durable
- Zylex® 4F insulating 20mm liner keeps your feet warm in the most frigid conditions, and is easily removable for drying
- Removable 11mm Zylex® felt insole provides cushioning as well as added warmth on the underside of your foot
- 100% waterproof Rubber(He) shell on lower half of boot keeps water out, and is about half the weight of natural rubber
- LOYALTYTM Rubber(He) outsole delivers exceptional traction on ice and snow
- Made in the USA
- Each approx. 12.5"h., 43 oz.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 299514
- Waterproof: Yes
- Temp. rating: Warm to -100°F
- Upper: Leather and 1,000-denier nylon
- Liner: 20mm Zylex 4F
- Insole: 11mm Zylex felt
- Outsole: LOYALTY Rubber(He)
- Construction: Made in the USA
- Height (approx.): 12.5"
- Weight per boot (approx.): 43 oz.
- Mfg. Number: WK0570S
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips