The classic "Duck Boot" that's perfect for commuting on drizzly days, trekking through slushy parking lots, tackling light shoveling, and more.
The rubber shell bottom is impervious to water, and the leather uppers give them flexibility and comfort. And don't forget about the 400g ThinsulateTM
Insulation for breathable, lightweight warmth! These Duck Boots will look great with your jeans while still being a practical choice during spring, fall or winter.
Get these Outdoor Boots, then get outdoors this winter! Order your pair today!
- Durable, water-resistant leather uppers help keep you dry
- 400 gram Thinsulate Insulation keeps your feet warm without the bulk
- 100% waterproof rubber shell locks out rain, snow and slush
- Rubber-lugged / cleated outsole gives you terrific traction when it's slick
- Removable air cushion insole offers support and soft-stepping comfort
- Stretchy twin side gore panels for lightning-quick and easy on / off
- Steel shank for support and stability
- Rear pull-on tabs
Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed!