For duck hunting…can't beat the comfort and warmth. AmphibTM Waders are made from durable, waterproof, 3.5mm neoprene, put together with seams that are glued, stitched, and taped for added durability. Reinforced knee pads add a little more toughness. 600-gram ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation in the boots plus a jersey lining in the body combine for solid warmth in cold water.
- 3.5mm neoprene upper with tough polyester jersey shell for extreme durability
- Triple-finished seams are glued, stitched, and taped for added durability
- Stretch jersey inner liner
- 600 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation boot feet
- Adjustable neoprene suspenders
- Dual-entry fleece-lined hand-warmer chest pocket and storage pocket
- Reinforced rectangular knee pads for extra puncture protection
Sizing Details: Make sure you get the desired fit. To allow for movement in neoprene waders, wader inseam should be 1"-2" longer than your inseam, measured from crotch to floor with no shoes.
- Foot Size: 7-8.5, maximum inseam 33, maximum chest 42
- Foot Size: 9-9.5 , maximum inseam 33, maximum chest 44
- Foot Size: 10-10.5, maximum inseam 35, maximum chest 47
- Foot Size: 11-11.5, maximum inseam 36, maximum chest 49
- Foot Size: 12, maximum inseam 36, maximum chest 49
- Foot Size: 13, maximum inseam 36, maximum chest 51
- Foot Size: 14, maximum inseam 36, maximum chest 51