Faster acquisition and accuracy is achievable with a Firefield® Impact Reflex Sight atop your firearm. Parallax corrected lenses with AR Red coating and unlimited eye relief gives you intuitive both-eyes open targeting acquisition. Customize your view with 4 reticle options and 5 brightness settings. The light, durable aluminum/polymer housing and shockproof design will handle repeated .308 rounds. Both are ideal for shotgun use, the XL model is compact and designed for MSR platforms, while the full-sized XLT is better suited for AR rifles. Neoprene case and adjustment tool also included.
- Parallax corrected lenses have an AR Red coating for maximum light transmission
- Multiple reticle options include 5 MOA dot, 3 MOA dot with 50 MOA circle, 3 MOA dot with 50 MOA crosshair and 3 MOA dot with 30 MOA circle/crosshair
- Aluminum/polymer housing and shockproof design handles recoil of .308 rounds
- Unlimited eye relief and a total elevation adjustment range of 120 MOA
- Standard Weaver/Picatinny mount
- Battery: (1) CR1632
- Battery life: approx. 25-120 hours
- Dimensions: 3.6" x 2.04" x 2"w.
- Weight: 5.6 oz.
- Weaver/Picatinny mount with quick release lever
- Battery: (1) CR2032
- Battery life: approx. 40-250 hours
- Dimensions: 3.6" x 2.1" x 2.5"w.
- Weight: 7.8 oz.