American handcrafted Boots that are ready to conquer the frozen tundra of Canada! The USA-made Canadian Boot has earned the respect of expert guides for its comfort and durability in harsh conditions. A waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX lining and 600 gram ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation defend against cold and wet conditions. The full-grain leather upper combined with Danner’s famous stitchdown construction provide durability and stability and the Danner Bob outsole tracks steadily in all conditions as it continuously self-cleans.
- Handcrafted in the USA with time-tested stitchdown construction
- Uppers are a lightweight combination of rugged full-grain leather and abrasion-resistant CORDURA® nylon
- GORE-TEX® waterproof/breathable membrane keeps water out while allowing vapor to escape
- Danner Bob outsole delivers sure footing in the snow and mud while continuously self-cleaning
- Stitchdown construction delivers enhanced stability underfoot
- Airthotic insole features a molded polyurethane pad the heels and supports the arch of the foot
- Fiberglass shank provides underfoot support
- Recraftable by Danner's recrafting service
- Each approx. 10"h., 40 oz.