You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $583.29 Non-Member $613.99
- Buyer's Club $295.44 Non-Member $310.99
- Buyer's Club $440.79 Non-Member $463.99
- Details & Specs
Browning® A5 12 Gauge Semi-automatic Shotgun
Although the humpback receiver profile might be a blast from the past, the Browning® A5 is sure to become a classic in its own right. The foundation of the A5 is its Kinematic Drive recoil-operated action that's so reliable Browning backs it with a 5 year / 100,000-round guarantee.
The strong, lightweight aluminum alloy receiver helps reduce the weight, and the Dura-Touch® Armor Coating on the Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity® composite stock delivers all-weather durability. With plenty of other premium features, the Browning A5 Stalker is your new go-to auto-loading Shotgun, come hell or high water.
- Dura-Touch Armor Coating ensures all-weather reliability
- Lightweight steel barrel with flat, ventilated top rib
- Recoil-operated Kinematic Drive system harnesses recoil energy and converts it into the mechanical motion needed to operate the action
- Vector Pro lengthened forcing cone
- Speed Load Plus makes emptying the magazine fast and easy
- Stock is shim-adjustable for length of pull, cast and drop (includes one 0.25" spacer and one 0.5" spacer)
- Humpback Acquisition Advantage: Receiver melds seamlessly with the rib to extend the sight plane, aiding in sight acquisition
- Inflex II Technology recoil pad
- 1.75" drop at comb / 2" drop at heel
- Includes Invector-DS choke tube set (Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder)
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 645296
- Gauge: 12
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 4+1
- Barrel length: 28"
- Barrel finish: Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity
- Stock: Composite Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity with Dura-Touch Armor Coating,
- Length of pull: 14.25"
- Chamber: 3.5"
- Receiver material: Aluminum alloy, Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity finish
- Sights: Mid bead, fiber optic front
- Overall length: 49.625"
- Overall weight: 7.4 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 0118022004
- UPC: 023614072249
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips