You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $199.49 Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Details & Specs
Browning® 1911-380 Black Label Medallion Pro .380 ACP Semi-auto Pistol
The 1911-380 takes the two lasting innovations of John M. Browning - the Model 1911 and the .380 ACP catridge - and joins them into this modern, lightweight pistol. Compared to other "pocket" .380 ACP pistols, the 1911-380 is slightly larger. This increased size allows for improved control through better management of recoil. The longer barrel also provides greater muzzle velocity making your shots more accurate and dealing more force. Though the grip is small, it still has more than enough room to get a full purchase on your shooting hand. Comfort, power, and history…this handgun has it all.
The Medallion model adds in rosewood grips with gold Buckmark inlay and a blackened stainless steel finish…taking it to the next level, in looks AND performance!
- Rosewood grips with gold Buckmark inlay
- Steel barrel with matte finish
- Black composite frame
- Skeletonized alloy trigger
- Composite trigger guard with matte black finish
- Extended ambidextrous manual safety
- Skeletonized hammer
- 5.375" sight radius
- Combat sights
- 8-round, single-stack magazine
- Includes ABS case for easy transport
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 701048
- Caliber: .380 ACP
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 8+1
- Barrel length: 4.25"
- Frame: Composite
- Slide: Steel
- Grips: Rosewood
- Sights: Combat
- Overall length: 7.5"
- Overall weight: 18 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 051912492
- UPC: 023614443742
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips