You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $539.99 Non-Member $539.99
- Buyer's Club $398.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $313.49 Non-Member $329.99
- Details & Specs
Browning® 1911-22 Black Label Semi-automatic .22LR Pistol
Browning has done it again! Originally designed to fire the powerful .45 ACP, Browning has taken all of the popular features you loved about 1911 and adapted 'em to fire the fun-to-shoot .22LR.
After extensive testing and research, they determined that 85% of the original size was ideal for the smaller cartridge. So it's not just a full-size 1911 with a barrel conversion -- it's designed from the ground up, at 85% scale. And because it was designed by the masters at Browning, it's incredibly durable, feels great in both smaller and larger hands and is perfect for plinking, target practice and much more!
- Scaled down to 85% of the original 1911's size
- Rust-resistant 4.25" barrel with target crown
- Black composite frame with checkered front strap and accessory rail
- Gray machined aluminum size
- Dovetailed combat fiber optic sights
- Extended ambidextrous thumb safety
- Beavertail grip safety
- Commander hammer
- Extended slide release
- Dovetailed combat 3-dot sights
- 5.375" sight radius
- Includes detachable 10-round single-stack magazine and ABS carrying case
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 701040
- Caliber: .22LR
- Action: Semi-automatic (SA)
- Capacity: 10+1
- Barrel length: 4.275"
- Frame: Black composite
- Grips: Black composite
- Sights: Dovetailed combat fiber optic
- Overall length: 7.5"
- Overall weight: 14 ozs.
- MFG Number: 051848490
- UPC: 023614442325
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips