You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $199.49 Non-Member $209.99
- Details & Specs
Browning has done it again! Originally designed to fire the powerful .45 ACP, Browning has taken all of the popular features you loved about M1911 and adapted 'em to fire the fun-to-shoot .22LR.
After extensive testing and research, they determined that 85% of the original size was ideal for the smaller cartridge. And because it was designed by the masters at Browning, it's incredibly durable, feels great in both smaller and larger hands and is perfect for plinking, target practice and much more!
- Suppressor ready barrel (1/2" x 28 TPI)
- Black composite receiver with matte finish
- Accessory rail
- Extended ambidextrous thumb safety
- Beavertail grip safety
- Commander hammer
- Extended slide release
- Alloy trigger
- Composite trigger guard with matte black finish
- Dovetailed combat 3-dot sights
- 5.375" sight radius
- Includes detachable 10-round single-stack magazine and ABS carrying case
Fire in your order today!Key Specifications
- Caliber: .22LR
- Action: Semi-automatic (SA)
- Capacity: 10
- Barrel length: 4.875"
- Frame: high-strength polymer
- Grips: G-10 with angled serrations
- Sights: Combat white dot (front) / Combat white dot (rear)
- Overall length: 7.875"
- Overall weight: 14 ozs.
- MFG Number: 051820490
- UPC: 023614044178
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips