A high performance sight that doesn't need kid gloves treatment, the Aimpoint® CompM5TM Red Dot Sight is designed to mount quickly and deliver up to 50,000 hours of dependable performance on a single battery. The 2 MOA red dot gives you both-eyes open targeting speed and enhanced situational awareness while the hard anodized aluminum alloy housing withstands drops, even into water depths reaching 150 feet. The advanced optical front lens has a protective window along with front and rear flip covers keep the lenses clean. Mountable on MIL-STD 1913 or Picatinny rail system with options for a standard or LRP mount with 39mm spacer.
- Multi-layer, anti-reflex coating reduces reflection and a threaded front opening allows attachment of an anti-reflection device
- High strength aluminum housing is built to withstand the challenging conditions of modern law enforcement
- Compatible with every generation of night vision device (NVD) as well as Aimpoint Mag-1 magnifiers
- ACET technology makes it possible to get 50,000 hours of constant operation from a single battery
- Parallax-free 2 MOA red dot follows your natural eye movement to remain fixed on target
- Unlimited eye relief, field of view and compatible for use with night vision devices
- Protective front window and flip up covers guard against impact damage, scratches and smudges