ZUM® Wooden CX Balance Bike readies your child for years of two - wheeled enjoyment on trails and sidewalks!
Training wheels pale in comparison to the ZUM® (pronounced: zoom) Balance Bike! While training wheels teach kids how to pedal and steer, the ZUM helps kids build a more important skill: balance! Once they've got that part down, pedals are easy to add into the mix. Using foot-to-floor propulsion, kids will only move at speeds they're most-comfortable traveling, and can stop whenever they like. Great for kids ages 2-6.
- Patented steering prevents jack-knife accidents
- 100% clear top-grade birchwood frame is designed to accommodate smaller riders
- Rubber handgrips to protect little hands and the end of the handlebar from scuffs
- Ergonomically-designed, back-swept handlebars with safety pad on stem
- Sealed bearings for maintenance-free, silent, smooth-running wheels
- All-terrain, rubber tires on steel hub-and-spoke wheels for a smooth ride
- High-grade steel fasteners for durable construction
- Adjustable seat height (14 1/2 -18") and handlebars (22 1/2 -23 1/2")
- Non-toxic lacquer finish with colorful graphics
- ASTM certified. FSC (Forest Council Service)-certified sustainably-harvested hardwood
- Assembles easily with tools included. Measures 32 x 22". Handlebars are 14" wide seat / frame width is 4". Weighs 7 lbs., 2 ozs.