When going for a stroll or hike in the woods, it's always a good idea to carry a walking stick with you.
ZAP completely agrees, so they made the Hike 'n Strike to keep you safe on those walks. It contains a stun device with spike electrodes that are capable of piercing an assailant's clothing and delivering a blast of 950,000 volts, causing extreme pain and collecting their DNA for later identification. The stun device also works on dogs and wild animals. The simple act of activating it releases a loud ZAPPING sound, which is usually enough to scare off most animals. Plus, the Hike 'n Strike has a handy flashlight built into the handle for when you need to shed some light on a dark path or shadowy corner.The ZAP Hike 'n Strike is constructed of 7075 aluminum for strength and durability.
The handle is a soft, rubber coated, non-slip molded grip to give you a secure and comfortable handhold as you walk along those beautiful trails. Plus, the on / off safety switch offers another layer of protection from an accidental discharge.Simply turn on the 114-lumen flashlight and shed light on the dark underbrush.
With a lighting time of up to 5 hours on a full charge, you can take a leisurely stroll at night and listen to the wildlife, and still see what's coming at you. The bulb lasts up to 20,000 hrs., so you know it's with you for the long haul.
Invest in your self defense! Order today!
- Spike electrodes pump out 950,000 volts for self defense
- Zap sound deters your possible assailant
- Built-in 114-lumen LED flashlight
- 5+ hours of lighting time with a full charge
- On / off safety switch prevents accidental discharge
- Removable reflective band
- Soft, rubber coated, molded grip
- Includes wrist strap, extra end cap, removable reflective band and batteries