You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Details & Specs
They call it the EnforcerTM for a reason. Constructed of aerospace-grade aluminum, it's suitable as a striking device if necessary, but that isn't its #1 move. Its #1 move is delivering the 2-million volt shock that will have attackers wishing they'd stayed home.
The battery is completely rechargeable through AC/DC power. The intelligent charging system mean you can never overcharge. If unused, this Stun Gun will stay charged for up to 3 months.
But it's also a flashlight.
Not only is the EnforcerTM a powerful Stun Gun, but it's also a 110-lumen LED Flashlight. The bulbs are high-quality CREE XR-E LED technology, providing you with a sharp and clear view of what's ahead of you. The Flashlight can be used up to 12 continuous hours on one charge and features 4 different light settings: high, medium, low and strobe.
It's all about the Display!
The real time LED display displays all the information you need for your EnforcerTM. It shows the number of shocks you have remaining, as well as the amount of Flashlight time. Long story short, it'll never leave you high and dry.
- Delivers a 2-million volt shock to stop attackers cold
- 110-lumen LED brightness when used as a flashlight
- Display shows number of remaining shocks, light time, power mode
- Intelligent charging system won't overcharge
- 4 flashlight modes: high, medium, low, strobe
- Includes sturdy belt-clip holster case and wall charger
- Shocks over 500 times or lights over 12 continuous hours
- Constructed of aerospace grade aluminum, can be used as a striking weapon
- Lasts up to 3 months on a single charge
- Rechargeable battery
- Measures 14" long
- Weighs 3.5 lbs.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 226435
- Material: Aerospace grade aluminum
- Light Settings: 4 (high, medium, low and strobe)
- Volts: 2 million
- Lumens: 110
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimension: 14" l.
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: ZAPEN
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips