You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Zamberlan Vioz Plus GTX RR WATERPROOF Wide Last Hiking Boots. Italian hand-crafted quality and comfort for the long haul - now in wide sizes.
And we mean "long haul" literally... as in, these were designed for extended backpacking, long treks, and four-season hikes! The Zamberlan Vioz Plus GTX RR is a masterwork of comfort and performance, with features that make it truly all-day - even all-week - comfortable... even for those with wide feet.
The GORE-TEX lining provides the utmost protection and breathability, while the Microtex moisture-wicking nylon collar lining helps control excess moisture. It also features the Zamberlan Flex System, allowing your ankle to bend forward comfortably without compromising support laterally. Read on for more about what makes these some of the best Hikers in the world...
Vioz Plus GTX RR Hiking Boots are handcrafted in Italy by Zamberlan's expert staff, combining premium components with equally exceptional boot-making know-how. The finished product is a boot of the highest quality and value, with attention given to every stitch, every detail.
A Little More About Zamberlan
Zamberlan is a third-generation, family-owned company based in Italy. They're not a huge company, and they don't aspire to be. Staying small allows Zamberlan to maintain excellent quality control and extensive field-testing, ensuring the boots that get to you are perfect in every way. When they put Zamberlan on a pair of boots, it isn't just a brand - it's their family name.
Simply the finest:
- Built around a wider last - 3mm wider than regular Zamberlan Boot lasts, perfect for those with EE (wide) feet
- Hydrobloc full-grain leather upper is rugged and water resistant. At 2.8mm, it's thicker than average boot leather
- GORE-TEX 100% waterproof, breathable construction for sure-dry, no-sweat comfort
- Vibram Darwin extra-wide outsole features excellent tread for superior grip, good downhill braking, a toe-climbing zone, and lugs wide enough they can be easily cleaned with a stick or finger. A slight rocker makes climbing uphill a little easier
- Dual-density PU midsole with two layers one lower-density layer for cushion and one higher-density layer for stability and shock absorption
- Patented Flex-STM system allows the upper to break with the heal for comfort during strides, without compromising support to the ankles
- As with all Zamberlan Boots, the Vioz Boots are resoleable for long life
- Zamberlan Z-Comfort Fit footbed - another cushy layer underfoot
- Z.A.S. Zamberlan Air System provides extra cushioning to help soften impact
- Z-Flex GT shank for firm underfoot support
- Thermoplastic heel and toe for added trail-tough durability
- Each approx. 28 ozs.
- Hand-made in Italy
Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $9.89 Non-Member $10.99
- Non-Member $3.99