You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Buyer's Club $39.59 Non-Member $43.99
- Details & Specs
Zamberlan Vioz GT RR WATERPROOF Insulated Wide Last Hunting Boots. Robust, sturdily protective, handcrafted - simply put, they're among the finest in the world!
Yes, Vioz GTs are super high-end big-game Hunting Boots with the latest and greatest from Vibram and GORE-TEX, assembled by hand in Italy. The Zamberlan Vioz Plus GT RR is a masterwork of comfort and performance, with features that make it truly all-day -even all-week - comfortable... even for those with wide feet. They feature the all-new Vibram Darwin outsole for downhill braking, wide easy-clean lugs, and a heel strike zone for great traction throughout the stride. But there's a lot more to the story. Here's more on what makes these the best Hunting Boots money can buy...
Vioz GTX RR Hunting Boots are handcrafted in Italy by Zamberlan's expert staff, combining premium components with equally exceptional boot-making know-how. The finished product is a boot of the highest quality and value, with attention given to every stitch, every detail.
A Little More About Zamberlan
Zamberlan is a third-generation, family-owned company based in Italy. They're not a huge company, and they don't aspire to be. Staying small allows Zamberlan to maintain excellent quality control and extensive field-testing, ensuring the boots that get to you are perfect in every way. When they put Zamberlan on a pair of boots, it isn't just a brand - it's their family name.
- Built around a wider last - 3mm wider than regular Zamberlan Boot lasts, perfect for those who want a little extra toe room or those with wide feet
- Hydrobloc full-grain leather upper is rugged and water resistant. At 2.8mm, it's thicker than average boot leather
- Duratherm insulation provides warmth equivalent to 400 or 500 gram insulation from the leading company
- The R.R.S. (Rubber Rand System) ensures maximum abrasion resistance, enhances water repellence and helps the boot to keep its shape during extended use
- Dual-density PU midsole with two layers - one lower-density layer for cushion and one higher-density layer for stability and shock absorption
- Patented Flex-STM system allows the upper to break with the heal for comfort during strides, without compromising support to the ankles
- Zamberlan Z-Comfort Fit footbed - another cushy layer underfoot
- Z.A.S. Zamberlan Air System provides extra cushioning to help soften impact
- Z-Flex GT shank for firm underfoot support
- Each approx. 35 ozs.
- Made in Italy
State Size. Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $129.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $8.99 Non-Member $9.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Non-Member $3.99
- Non-Member $19.99