You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Zamberlan Solda NW GTX WATERPROOF Hiking Boots. Handcrafted quality and comfort in a go-anywhere / do-anything Hiker!
From valley floors to mountain peaks, these Italian hand-made Hiking Boots are tops. Extremely cushioning and supportive, and GORE-TEX guaranteed 100% waterproof, breathable for desert-dry feet in wet conditions. The full-grain leather uppers are expertly stitched by Zamberlan craftsmen and carefully wrapped around the new, lower-profile welted boot last. This foot-wrapping process provides a lower-volume fit, as well as an overall slimmer profile.
Better Components, Better Boot
Solda NW Boots feature Hydrobloc leather, thicker than standard boot leather for the greatest durability and protection from water. The uppers are joined by Zamberlan's Norwegian Welting process - a very traditional and extremely durable construction method, which requires a great deal of skill. It requires two lines of stitching: the first fixes the upper to the midsole, and the second fixes the upper to the insole, which is then cemented to the outsole.
They also sport Zamberlan's Vibram NorTrack outsole for both comfort and lightweight performance. And it's all put together by Zamberlan's skilled bootmakers, creating a Hunting Boot that stands up to rough conditions, keeps you on your feet, and stays bouncy and comfortable.
A Little More About Zamberlan
Zamberlan is a third-generation, family-owned company based in Italy. They're not a huge company, and they don't aspire to be. Staying small allows Zamberlan to maintain excellent quality control and extensive field-testing, ensuring the boots that get to you are perfect in every way. When they put Zamberlan on a pair of boots, it isn't just a brand - it's their family name.
The best hiking boots in the world? You decide:
- Hydrobloc full-grain leather upper is rugged and water resistant. At 2.6mm / 2.8mm, it's thicker than average boot leather
- GORE-TEX waterproof, breathable lining for sure-dry, no-sweat comfort
- Created with the Norwegian Welting process - an extremely durable construction method using two rows of stitching
- Vibram NorWalk outsole for outstanding traction with lighter, more comfortable feel
- Z.A.S. Zamberlan Air System provides extra cushioning to help soften impact
- Modular Flex GT shank for underfoot support
- Soft calf-leather collars protect the upper ankle in exquisite comfort
- Thermoplastic heel and toe for added trail-tough durability
- Boots are resoleable for longer life
- Each approx. 27.5 ozs.
- Hand-made in Italy
State Size. Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $9.89 Non-Member $10.99
- Non-Member $3.99