You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $39.59 Non-Member $43.99
- Details & Specs
Zamberlan Pejo NW GTX WATERPROOF Hiking Boots. Take to the trail with the energy, support and comfort of a world-class Hiker!
And when we say "world-class," we mean it literally... because each pair is hand-made in Italy by skilled craftsmen using only the finest materials available! Materials like thick, substantial Hydrobloc water-resistant leather. GORE-TEX waterproof, breathable lining. Proven Vibram soles. Try 'em once, and you'll want to buy another pair. You won't have to, though, because these are built to last.
Made to Move
Full-grain Tuscan leather uppers are expertly stitched by Zamberlan craftsmen, then carefully wrapped around a new, lower-profile welted boot last. This foot-wrapping process provides a lower volume fit as well as an overall slimmer profile.
The Pejo is crafted on the Zamberlan Backpacking Last, featuring a slightly lower instep for improved traction, tighter heel lock area for better stability, and a roomy toe area to wiggle toes. It all adds up to a Hiker that's born to move.
A Little More About Zamberlan
Zamberlan is a third-generation, family-owned company based in Italy. They're not a huge company, and they don't aspire to be. Staying small allows Zamberlan to maintain excellent quality control and extensive field-testing, ensuring the boots that get to you are perfect in every way. When they put Zamberlan on a pair of boots, it isn't just a brand - it's their family name.
The very best:
- Hydrobloc full-grain waxed leather upper is rugged and water resistant. At 2.4mm / 2.6mm, it's thicker than average boot leather
- The upper is molded with Zamberlan's Foot Wrapping System: your foot is perfectly wrapped for better sensitivity, control and comfort
- Created with the Norwegian Welting process - an extremely durable construction method using two rows of stitching
- Vibram NorWalk outsole: a combination of polyurethane and Vibram rubber that deliver cushioning and all-terrain traction
- Z-Natural Fit footbed provides a leather-lined and natural feeling, as well as 5mm of EVA cushioning
- Z.A.S. Zamberlan Air System provides extra cushioning to help soften impact
- Modular Flex GT shank provides underfoot / arch support with a little extra bounce
- Thermoplastic heel and toe for added trail-tough durability
- Each approx. 26 ozs.
- Hand-made in Italy
State Size. The best hikers on the hill? We think so, but that's for you to decide. Order today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $9.89 Non-Member $10.99
- Non-Member $3.99