You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $35.19 Non-Member $39.09
- Buyer's Club $58.49 Non-Member $64.99
- Buyer's Club $32.49 Non-Member $36.09
- Details & Specs
Zamberlan® Outfitter GTX RR WATERPROOF Hunting Boots. Tall and protective, with support and ground-biting traction - the ultimate back-country "big-gamer!"
Italian hand-crafted, GORE-TEX®, Vibram®... the hits just keep on coming with these top-quality Boots, ready to take you where the bruisers go! Zamberlan calls them their "most advanced back-country hunting boot to date." We call 'em some of the best hunting boots we've ever seen. Here's why...
Premium Materials Make All the Difference
The 2.8mm Hydrobloc® Tuscan nubuck leather uppers ensures the greatest protection from water and snow, and the Zamberlan R.R.S. (rubber rand system) protects the foot and ankle as well as prevents the leather from cracking, cuts and scratches. The GORE-TEX membrane offers maximum water protection and breathability.
Underfoot, a Vibram StarTrek outsole featuring a tread with excellent downhill braking, toe climbing zone, wide yet grippy lugs for easy cleaning, and a heel strike zone. These features make it perfect for carrying heavier loads and hiking through rough and steep off-trail terrain and thick brush.
Guide GTX RR Hiking Boots are hand-crafted in Italy by Zamberlan's expert staff, combining the premium components with equally exceptional boot-making know-how. This ensures a finished product of highest quality and value, with an attention to detail that makes Zamberlan footwear truly superior.
A Little More About Zamberlan
Zamberlan is a third-generation, family-owned company based in Italy. They're not a huge company, and they don't aspire to be. Staying small allows Zamberlan to maintain excellent quality control and extensive field-testing, ensuring the boots that get to you are perfect in every way. When they put Zamberlan on a pair of boots, it isn't just a brand - it's their family name.
The whole story:
- 2.6mm / 2.8mm Hydrobloc Tuscan nubuck leather uppers ensures the greatest protection from water and snow
- R.R.S. protects the upper and prevents the leather from deterioration caused by cracking, cuts and scratches
- GORE-TEX bootie construction keeps water out, lets vapor from sweat escape, keeping you dry
- Vibram StarTrek features dual-density PU construction (one for comfort, one for support), a TPU stabilizer, and a tread with excellent downhill braking, toe climbing zone, wide yet grippy lugs for easy cleaning, and a heel strike zone
- Zamberlan Z-Comfort Fit footbed - another cushy layer underfoot
- Z.A.S. Zamberlan Air System provides extra cushioning to help soften impact
- Modular Flex GT shank provides underfoot support with bounce
- Thermoplastic toe and heel for trail-tough durability
- F.W.S. Foot Wrapping System: your foot is perfectly wrapped, enhancing sensitivity, control and comfort
- Each approx. 35 ozs.
- Hand-made in Italy
Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $129.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $8.99 Non-Member $9.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Buyer's Club $9.89 Non-Member $10.99
- Non-Member $3.99