You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $10.79 Non-Member $11.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $58.49 Non-Member $64.99
- Details & Specs
Zamberlan Guide GTX RR WATERPROOF Hiking Boots. Only serious hikers need apply!
OK, anyone with feet can apply... but when we're talking Zamberlan Italian handcrafted quality, paired with Vibram and GORE-TEX, the Guide GTX RR Hiker is ready for heavy-duty adventure. A very robust boot for use in harsh, off-trail conditions - with or without a heavy load on your back - the Guide GTX RR is Zamberlan's most advanced backcountry boot to date. Here's why...
Premium Materials Make All the Difference
The 2.8mm Hydrobloc Tuscan nubuck leather uppers ensures the greatest protection from water and snow, and the Zamberlan R.R.S. (rubber rand system) protects the foot and ankle as well as prevents the leather from cracking, cuts and scratches. The GORE-TEX membrane offers maximum water protection and breathability.
Underfoot, a Vibram StarTrek outsole featuring a tread with excellent downhill braking, toe climbing zone, wide yet grippy lugs for easy cleaning, and a heel strike zone. These features make it perfect for carrying heavier loads and hiking through rough and steep off-trail terrain and thick brush.
Guide GTX RR Hiking Boots are handcrafted in Italy by Zamberlan's expert staff, combining premium components with equally exceptional boot-making know-how. This ensures a finished product of highest quality and value, with an attention to detail that makes Zamberlan footwear truly superior.
A Little More About Zamberlan
Zamberlan is a third-generation, family-owned company based in Italy. They're not a huge company, and they don't aspire to be. Staying small allows Zamberlan to maintain excellent quality control and extensive field-testing, ensuring the boots that get to you are perfect in every way. When they put Zamberlan on a pair of boots, it isn't just a brand - it's their family name.
Your Guide to places undiscovered:
- The Guide GTX RR is the first boot featuring Zamberlan's new technical backing last, designed for a more precise fit
- 2.8mm Hydrobloc Tuscan nubuck leather uppers ensures the greatest protection from water and snow
- R.R.S. protects the upper and prevents the leather from deterioration caused by cracking, cuts and scratches
- GORE-TEX bootie construction keeps water out, lets vapor from sweat escape, keeping you dry
- Vibram StarTrek features dual-density PU construction (one for comfort, one for support), a TPU stabilizer, and a tread with excellent downhill braking, toe climbing zone, wide yet grippy lugs for easy cleaning, and a heel strike zone
- Zamberlan Z-Comfort Fit footbed - another cushy layer underneath
- Z.A.S. Zamberlan Air System provides extra cushioning to help soften impact
- Z-Flex GT shank provides underfoot support
- Thermoplastic toe and heel for trail-tough durability
- F.W.S. Foot Wrapping System: your foot is perfectly wrapped, enhancing sensitivity, control and comfort
- Each approx. 30 ozs.
- Hand-made in Italy
Get into the best Hikers money can buy! Order today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $9.89 Non-Member $10.99
- Non-Member $3.99