You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $58.49 Non-Member $64.99
- Buyer's Club $10.79 Non-Member $11.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
Zamberlan Gear GTX WATERPROOF Hiking Boots. Italian hand-made. Zamberlan quality engineered.
Absolutely premium waterproof, breathable Hikers that deliver mile after mile of comfort and support for the trail-treader or backpacker! Zamberlan Hiking Boots are among the world's best, and you'll feel it with every step. Here's what makes 'em so great...
Better Materials, Better Hiking Boot
The first exceptional thing here is the thick, substantial Perwanger waxed suede - water resistant and tough - combined with CORDURA nylon to form a rugged yet lightweight upper. The second is the GORE-TEX, which 100% blocks water from getting in while allowing sweat to escape. Third is the Zamberlan Z-Comfort Fit footbed, a blend of components to optimize comfort and breathability inside.
And it's all put together by Zamberlan's skilled bootmakers, creating a Hiking Boot that stands up to rough conditions, keeps you on your feet, and stays bouncy and comfortable.
A Little More About Zamberlan
Zamberlan is a third-generation, family-owned company based in Italy. They're not a huge company, and they don't aspire to be. Staying small allows Zamberlan to maintain excellent quality control and extensive field-testing, ensuring the boots that get to you are perfect in every way. When they put Zamberlan on a pair of boots, it isn't just a brand - it's their family name.
- Uppers are a combination of Hydroblock 2mm / 2.2mm-thick Perwanger waxed suede and CORDURA nylon - a rugged and durable yet lightweight combo
- GORE-TEX bootie construction - keeps water out while allowing sweat to escape
- Built on the ZBPK Zamberlan Backpacking Last - features a wrapping toe, slightly lower instep, lower overall volume, tighter heel lock, and a roomy toe
- Vibram LH07 bi-density PU outsole for the perfect blend of cushioning and durability, with plenty of grippy Vibram traction
- Zamberlan Z-Comfort Fit footbed - another cushy layer underneath
- Z.A.S. Zamberlan Air System provides extra cushioning to help soften impact
- Zamberlan Modular Flex GT shank provides underfoot support
- Thermoplastic toe and heel for trail-tough durability
- F.W.S. Foot Wrapping System: your foot is perfectly wrapped, enhancing sensitivity, control and comfort
- Weighs just 23 ozs.
- Hand-made in Italy
The best Hiking Boots money can buy? We think so. And we think you'll agree. Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $9.89 Non-Member $10.99
- Non-Member $3.99