You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Zamberlan® Gardena NW GTX WATERPROOF Hiking Boots. The finest in the world, handcrafted in Italy!
Zamberlan Boots very strongly prove that all footwear is NOT created equal. Gardena Hikers take trail-ready comfort and quality to the next level with premium components and peerless boot-crafting know-how. They're GORE-TEX waterproof, breathable, light, beautifully hand-made, and, in short, just plain better than other hiking boots out there.
Better Components, Better Boot
Gardena NW GTX Boots feature Hydrobloc leather, thicker than standard boot leather for the greatest durability and protection from water. The uppers are joined by Zamberlan's Norwegian Welting process - a very traditional and extremely durable construction method, which requires a great deal of skill. It requires two lines of stitching: the first fixes the upper to the midsole (which is specifically designed for this use), and the second fixes the upper to the insole, which will then be cemented to the outsole.
They also sport Zamberlan's Vibram NorWalk outsole with a PU wedge for both comfort and lightweight performance. And it's all put together by Zamberlan's skilled bootmakers, creating a Hiking Boot that stands up to rough conditions, keeps you on your feet, and stays bouncy and comfortable.
A Little More About Zamberlan
Zamberlan is a third-generation, family-owned company based in Italy. They're not a huge company, and they don't aspire to be. Staying small allows Zamberlan to maintain excellent quality control and extensive field-testing, ensuring the boots that get to you are perfect in every way. When they put Zamberlan on a pair of boots, it isn't just a brand - it's their family name.
World-class all the way:
- Rugged Hydrobloc leather uppers - at 2.8mm / 3mm, it's thicker than your average leather for better durability, better water-resistance
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort waterproof, breathable lining for sure-dry comfort
- Norwegian Welt construction for extraordinary durability
- Gardena Boots are made on the ZCSL last, which features an enhanced rocking area for improved touch-down when hiking, as well as a better heel lock to keep you more stable
- Vibram NorWalk outsole for outstanding traction with lighter, more comfortable feel
- Z.A.S. Zamberlan Air System provides extra cushioning to help soften impact
- Zamberlan Modular Flex GT shank provides underfoot support
- Thermoplastic toe and heel for trail-tough durability
- F.W.S. Foot Wrapping System laces for better, more responsive fit
- Welt system allows for easy resoling by a boot cobbler
- Each approx. 25.5 ozs.
- Handcrafted in Italy
The best Hiking Boots money can buy? We think so. And we think you'll agree. Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips