You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $125.99 Non-Member $139.99
- Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Details & Specs
Zamberlan Crosser RR Hikers, light 'n' supportive backpacking and hiking boots for on the trail and off!
Each weighs a scant 15 ounces - that's next to nothing for a hiker - but don't be fooled. Crosser RR Hiking Shoes are absolutely LOADED, with comfort and performance features that make 'em some of the best money can buy! Like the Zamberlan Air System cushion that gives 'em a softer landing with every step. Or the Vibram outsole enhanced with stabilizers and heel counters for serious underfoot support. Or the Kevlar wrap that protects and stabilizes. It's flexible and responsive, but also sturdily protective - a rare breed indeed.
The Crosser RR is built on the same platform as its 2013 "Backpacker Magazine" Editor's Choice Award-Winning big brother. That's quite the legacy... and it's only gotten better since! So while the others are content to sit on their laurels, Zamberlan is working hard to make the best hiking boots even better. Treat yourself to a pair, see what all the fuss is about - we know you'll love 'em.
Life is good at the top:
- Lightweight CORDURA nylon upper with Kevlar rand is equal parts lightweight and supportive
- R.R.S. Rubber Reinforcement System adds another element of durability and stability to the upper
- Microtex moisture-wicking lining keeps it nice and dry inside
- Zamberlan Z-Comfort Fit footbed and compression-molded EVA insole form a cushy layer
- Z.A.S. Zamberlan Air System provides extra cushioning to help soften impact
- Cement construction for a lightweight, flexible fit
- Vibram outsole with TPU stabilizers and heel counters deliver ground-biting traction and underfoot stability in a lightweight package
- Each approx. 15 ozs.
State Size. Hikers to enjoy mile after mile! Get into the very best... order now!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips