Whoever said being icy cold is a negative thing doesn't own this Tundra® 75. It boasts a secret power called "ice retention," which it musters up at your will. The premium insulation in the walls and lid retains its coolness far longer than lesser coolers on the market. And its virtually indestructible rotomolded construction can withstand up to 1,500-lbs. of grizzly bear gnawing action when padlocked.
The final touch? It comes with a YETI® dry goods basket that keeps foods dry and recognizable—so soggy sandwiches be gone!
- Holds 50 cans with 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Virtually indestructible rotomolded construction
- Extra-thick FatWallTM design and PermaFrostTM insulation for unmatched ice retention
- Heavy-duty rubber T-RexTM lid latches for a secure close
- Polyester rope handles and LipGripTM handles make it easier to carry
- Freezer-style ColdLockTM gasket locks in the cold
- BearFootTM non-slip feet keep the cooler in place
- Leakproof VortexTM drain system for easy draining
- Molded-in AnchorPointTM tie-down points help secure it to your boat, trailer or truck bed
- Molded-in padlock holes; when locked, it's bear-resistant certified
- Full-length, molded-in hinge won’t hyper extend or break
- Includes YETI® dry-goods food basket
- Manufacturer's 5-year warranty
Put it on ice!