The YETI® Tundra® 50 is the cooler you want should you need to preserve an icy-cold relationship with your catch, takedown, or canned beverages. Premium insulation in walls and lid give it unmatched ice retention than lesser coolers on the market. Virtually indestructible rotomolded construction can withstand up to 1,500-lbs. of grizzly bear gnawing action when padlocked.
The final touch? Comes with a YETI® dry goods basket that keeps foods dry and recognizable—so soggy sandwiches be gone!
- Molded-in padlock holes; when locked, it's bear-resistant certified
- Holds 32 cans with recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Virtually indestructible rotomolded construction
- Extra-thick FatWallTM design and PermaFrostTM insulation for unmatched ice retention
- Heavy-duty rubber T-RexTM lid latches for a secure close
- Polyester rope handles and LipGripTM handles make it easier to carry
- Freezer-style ColdLockTM gasket locks in the cold
- BearFootTM non-slip feet keep the cooler in place
- Leakproof VortexTM drain system for easy draining
- Molded-in AnchorPointTM tie-down points help secure it to your boat, trailer or truck bed
- Full-length, molded-in hinge won’t hyper extend or break
- Includes YETI® dry-goods food basket
- Manufacturer's 5-year warranty
Put it on ice!