YETI® Tundra® 45 is the cooler you want should you need to preserve an icy-cold relationship with your catch, takedown, or canned beverages. Premium insulation in walls and lid give it unmatched ice retention than lesser coolers on the market, so you can stay out longer in the field. Virtually indestructible rotomolded construction can withstand up to 1,500-lbs. of grizzly bear gnawing action when padlocked.
The final touch? Comes with a YETI® dry goods basket that keeps foods dry and recognizable—so soggy sandwiches be gone!
- Holds 26 cans with 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- 35-lb. ice capacity; is also dry-ice compatible
- Virtually indestructible rotomolded construction
- Extra-thick FatWallTM design and PermaFrostTM insulation for unmatched ice retention
- LipGripTM handles and polyester rope handles make it easier to grab and carry
- Heavy-duty rubber T-RexTM latches for secure close
- Freezer-style ColdLockTM gasket locks in the cold
- BearFootTM non-slip feet keep the cooler in place
- Leakproof VortexTM drain system for easy draining
- Molded-in AnchorPointTM tie-down points help secure it to your boat, trailer or truck bed
- Molded-in padlock holes; when locked, it's bear-resistant certified
- Full-length, molded-in hinge won’t hyper extend or break
- Includes YETI® dry-goods food basket
- Manufacturer's 5-year warranty
Put it on ice!