The YETI® Tundra® 35 is the cooler you want should you need to preserve an icy-cold relationship with your catch, takedown, or canned beverages in remote destinations. The premium PermaFrostTM insulation in the walls and lid give it unmatched ice retention compared with lesser coolers on the market, so you can stay out longer in the field. Its virtually indestructible rotomolded construction can withstand up to 1,500-lbs. of grizzy bear gnawing action when padlocked.
The final touch? It comes with a YETI® dry goods basket that keeps foods dry and recognizable—so soggy sandwiches be gone!
- Holds 20 cans with 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- 28-lb. ice capacity; also dry-ice compatible
- Virtually indestructible rotomolded construction
- Extra-thick FatwallTM walls and 2" PermafrostTM insulation for unmatched ice retention
- Heavy-duty rubber T-RexTM latches for a secure close
- Polyester rope handles and LipGripTM handles make it easier to carry
- Freezer-style ColdLockTM gasket locks in the cold
- BearFootTM non-slip feet keep the cooler in place
- Leakproof VortexTM drain system for easy draining
- Molded-in AnchorPointTM tie-down points help secure it to your boat, trailer or truck bed
- Molded-in padlock holes; when locked, it's bear-resistant certified
- Full-length, molded-in hinge won’t hyper extend or break
- Includes YETI® dry-goods food basket to keep dry goods out of the ice
- Manufacturer's 5-year warranty
Put it on ice!