Whoever said being icy cold is a negative thing has never owned this Tundra® 105. It boasts a secret power called "ice retention," which it musters up at will—your will. The premium insulation in the walls and lid retains its coolness far longer than lesser coolers on the market. And its virtually indestructible rotomolded construction can withstand up to 1,500-lbs. of grizzly bear gnawing action when padlocked.
The final touch? It comes with a YETI® dry goods basket that keeps foods dry and recognizable—so soggy sandwiches be gone!
- 1-piece, rotomolded construction is virtually indestructible
- Walls have 2" of premium polyurethane foam insulation; lids have 3" insulation for unmatched ice retention
- Dry-ice compatible
- LipGripTM handles make it easier to carry
- Polyester rope handles are built to last, but are replaceable
- Molded-in, heavy-duty lid latches for secure close
- Freezer-style sealing gasket locks in the cold
- Non-slip feet keep the cooler in place
- Leakproof, gasketed drain plug for easy draining
- Molded-in tie-down points for securing to your boat, trailer or truck bed
- Molded-in padlock holes; when locked, it's bear-resistant certified
- Full-length, molded-in hinge won’t hyperextend or break
- Comes standard with 1 dry-goods basket to keep food soggy-free
- Manufacturer's 5-year warranty
Put it on ice!